First of all thank you for the nomination bexcapades
Here are the questions I got to answer…
1. What does blogging mean to you? Blogging means sharing my story with others, letting everybody know I have to survive my days with autism in this stressy world. I can express my love for fashion and shoes but in my own way. I also can express my feelings better if I write them down and most of all if I can share them with others to read.
2. How long have you been blogging? I’ve started bloggin gin January last year on another blog, in a way to express my feelings when I had a very bad period (It went from bad to worst and worse). I started this blog autisticcountrygirl.com in July when I felt better and I wanted to leave the negative blog behind me. If you want I can always like the more negative one in a link (in Dutch)
3. What is your favourite thing to blog about? Fashion and shoes and my daily journey of having autisme as a girl in this world
4. What is your favourite colour? Pink, and more specific FUSHIA
5. What has been on your Travel Bucket List for the longest? Iceland ! Seeing Walt Disney World and going on a Disney Cruise want top of my list but I already did that in 2013 and 2016. I saw a piece of Canada and I visit Boston and Dublin. Now when I saved enough and found someone I want to go to discover Iceland. But London is also on my list but I can’t find someone to go with me to London
6. If you could have a meal with anyone alive or dead, who would it be? something with pumpking like a pumpkin pie
7. What is your favourite snack? Banana with peanutbutter
8. What is your favourite Christmas film? A Christmas Carol but the Disney Version with Scrooge McDuck
9. What do you want your life to look like in 5 years time? Getting a better blog and having a parttime job as a blogger or maybe a fulltime job as a copywriter. Something I can write on my own and not going to work everyday in an office because I can’t do that job anymore. I also want to have the job that I have now, but than for always, till my pension.
10. Is there a book that has changed your life? Staying Strong from Demi Lovato. I got this book when I was in the hospital for more than 3 months because of a depression and I there had my diagnose Autism Spectrum Disorder
So that where the questions I got, Thank you so much for the nomination !
10 Questions for you
Here are the rules
1.Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2.Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3.Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. (or however many they posted for you!)
4.Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5.Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6.Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7.List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8.Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
My questions for you
- How long do you have your blog?
- What’s the post you made that you still love?
- What’s your favorite thing/subjet to blog about?
- What do you want to do with your blog in 5 years?
- What is having a blog means to you?
- How did you start to blog?
- Who’s blog is your biggest inspiration?
- Blogging during the Holidays, is this different to you?
- Is blogging your fulltime job? If not, is it a future job that you want to have?
- Where find you the inspiration for a now blog post?
Thanks ! Love Lucy